Houses in Multiple Occupation and Selective Licensing applications for Wirral

If you are not sure if you need to apply for a licence for your property, or which type of licence to apply for, please click on “Unsure of Licence Type”.

Types of licence

Types of licence

Apply Now

Having decided on the type of licence you need, please select either a mandatory house in multiple occupation (HMO) or Selective Licence, as appropriate.

Apply for a Mandatory HMO Licence Apply for a Selective Licence Apply for a Revocation or Variation Apply for a Temporary Exemption Notice

Resume a previous application